Manual skills and automated systems are used to manufacture our AC compressors.
Using CNC tools and machinery, we custom-build components for our AC compressors.
We sand-cast raw materials for internal components, while die casting is used to make the external housing and cylinders for our AC compressors.
All our manufacturing processes are coordinated and connected together by our logistics department to keep our systems on schedule.
Continuous improvement and innovation for state-of-the-art robotic automation unique to our industry.
possible by our Associates.
Driven for excellence, this team supports successful production.
Supporting continuous improvement through Safety/Environmental, IT, HR, Accounting/BP, Purchasing and Production Control.
Build Your Career with one of the region’s
most stable, longtime employers.
Working within the Toyota Industries Group at TACG and TICA is more than just a job. It’s an exciting lifetime career with:
• Competitive wages
• Outstanding company benefits (90% of costs are covered!)
• A company that truly cares for its team of Associates
• A Clean, safe work environment
• Opportunities to grow your skills and advance within the company
• And a secure future with One of the Most Respected Corporate Brands in the World.
Why Work Here
Our Total Compensation Program – Among the Best Anywhere
Working with a global company comes with remarkable benefits on top of our wages. In fact, our compensation program far exceeds the benefits offered by many companies across the country.
On average, associates at other companies will pay about $1,500/month in family coverage for their share of corporate benefits such as health insurance. At TACG and TICA, the amount is just around $108 a month to cover an entire family, allowing more money in your pocket!
After 30 days on the job, we pick up 90 percent of an associate’s benefit costs. So, do the math and you’ll find we offer one of the most generous Total Compensation Packages in all of Northeast Georgia.
TOYOTA INDUSTRIES BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401-k with matching dollars from company
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- FSA (Tax-Free Flexible Spending Account)
- Special Employee Discounts
- Attendance & Recognition Programs
- Fun Company Events
- Other optional insurance and special programs like pet insurance!
OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN EVEN MORE MONEY
Once on the job, YOU can enhance your experience:
- Educational assistance to support tuition and build your career skills
- Rewards for continuous improvement ideas/implementation
- Leadership Development courses and pathways
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Performance incentives
Upcoming Onsite Hiring Events
PRODUCTION AND WAREHOUSE HIRING EVENT
TUESDAY, September 26 – 2PM-4PM
NIGHT SHIFT STARTING AT $20/HOUR
Get your new career started with us today!
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, paid holidays, employee discounts, 401K with company match, educational assistance, company events and more!
Connect with us about Employment
Enter your contact information below and upload your resume today!